DevOps Engineer (Ad Tech)
Our company is one of the top ad tech firms in the country and is rapidly growing its Infrastructure group. We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer who has had some experience in either Kubernetes (preferred) or Docker. We are very well known in the industry for always being a leader in technology, and we continue to be an industry leader to this day.
We offer a great growth plan, amazing benefits, technical training, and much more!
What you will do:
- You’ll design, build, and maintain infrastructural services used by our firm’s applications.
- Many of our tools are written in Go. You needn’t know it coming in but expect to learn it –
- You’ll develop monitors and build alerts around error conditions and performance. You’ll seek root causes should problems arise.
- You’ll work with our developers to deliver their applications to production- whether in our Kubernetes cluster or in traditional autoscaling groups.
What you need to know:
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience provisioning virtual systems programmatically is required.
- Amazon Web Services experience is a major plus, but we’re fine with any stack provider – even bare metal – as long as you interacted with it using an API.
- Experience managing Linux systems is required.
- You’re comfortable with Docker or another container technology
- Experience with HDFS, or Hbase is a major plus.